Welcome to Bostonian Shoe Lofts Luxury Apartments & Commercial Center
The Bostonian Shoe Lofts apartments are located at 7 Marble St., Whitman, Massachusetts, 21 miles south of Boston. The building was originally built in the late 19th century by the Commonwealth Shoe and Leather Company, who acquired the trademark name "Bostonian" for their thriving shoe industry. During the bustling manufacturing times of the turn of the century and World War II, the Commonwealth Shoe Company was a staple in supplying shoes throughout the country and world.
The building now boasts modern one and two bedroom apartments. You will have all of the modern conveniences of a luxurious new construction home, while feeling the vibrant energy of times past in this unique and awe inspiring building.
Please call us to schedule a tour for something you have not seen before!
Click here to send an inquiry.
- One bedroom, one bathroom apartments from $1,300 - $1,700
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartments from $1,550 - $1,750
- Two bedrooms two bathroom with study from $1,650 - $1,750
- Floor plans range from 625 to 1,450 square feet
- Spectacularly high ceilings and sun-splashed rooms throughout
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5 PM